heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see this a day after I slot my Sacred Mission with a Tamruan Icon_cry
Zaratus Wrote:>_> Not at all. It's a horrible basic weapon.

I think there shouldn't be a GR in Fairy Auction.

Agreed. A +5 Gladius with triple andre or even wolf cards would probably be better than that crap. =p

And Ardney's out of the bidding, less competitors alright, that Paragon Pack will be mine!
Heh, that's what I thought.
Proxyt Wrote:And Ardney's out of the bidding, less competitors alright, that Paragon Pack will be mine!
Who said anything about being out? I'm just pissed that i'll need to slot yet another Mission to have the cards I want ready to go Icon_wink
New headgear!!!

Eep. Still in debt from last auction. =(
I'm fine with flipping the 3 size modifier cards into 3 andre cards if you all think that it'll be a more sufficient basic dagger. Cursed be the fact that stalker gets nothing special until new svn (and then they get... 2!)

Gladius[Andre, Andre, Andre] +8
Yeah that'd be actually pretty solid. I'd prefer that over that weird gladius anyday. (though I prob won't be bidding on that pack)

And Ardney, you make me sad, having to save money to bid ):
You should be worried about the Paladin who has nothing better to spend his zeny on ;o lol
Spend it on that rainbow eggshell for me, then. ;D
The Sucasmand slotted +6 is EXTREMELY nice for the rogue btw.
I like the Triple Andre Gladius more than the other carded option given, or at least make it for large enemies as that's what rogues STRUGGLE on fighting against...
Reference URL's