heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol @ Mai. It's May noob xD

Oh well, Mai is cuter anyway

On a side note, I know I am getting @nuked for this

BUT JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL SOMEDAY Icon_evilIcon_evilIcon_evil
Or we can put an unpassable wall between your chars and 50 castle treasure chests in a room that seals teleport, and permanently tantalize you to death that way~ Whistle

Uguu~ Sounds so fun to think about that Icon_biggrin
I'll asura my way through Icon_smile
lol yes i know this thread is old BUT
1) it looks interesting
2) it makes me think of >>These<<
1) This thread is not that old, actually Ayu is suppose to update it soon, hmmm? Icon_wink

2) Oh cool, how nice of Gravity to add fairy npc just for me ^_^; (not really but you can be sure I'll find them a use!)
Are there any more fem haircuts upcoming? That pixie haircut would look sweet on a dancer/gypsy Icon_biggrin

And, if bloody fist bought the samurai haircut, how come it's up for auction again while it's less than 6 months ago? Thinking
It wasn't updated. Notice how the list is dated for May auction items?
It will be updated soon, Pixie is experiencing some troubles, so I'm told.
Now that Pixie is back with us and the problems with Lesavka is behind us, let's move on in the auction ^_^

As promised by Pixie, we have 2 auctions this month, and one of them will be past server midnight to accommodate players of different time zones who usually don't get to attend the auction.

Next auction: July 12th 1 AM Server Time
-Blue Fairy Wing
-Red Fairy Wing
-GM service
-Quest Feather Pack (100 feather, 100 feather of bird, 3 red feather, 3 blue feather, 20 soft feather)
-Cooking Pack 1 (1 Fantastic Cooking Set, 10 Royal Cooking Set, 20 Professional Cooking Set)
-Food Package (5 delicious cake, 3 of each +4 stat food)
is the gold pallete being auctioned?
Reference URL's