heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe put something on the place of "This Month's Auction: Nov 27th 4 PM" like "This Month's Auction: No more auctions, goal is reached!"
And tell us about the future quests for the wings!! :o
I did say "discontinued" for now.
Although the Fairy Land is built, seems like the trouble of Queen Pixie is not over... will the heroes help them up in this year's Great Fairy Auction as well?

This Month's Auction: Feb 23rd 7 PM

-Fairy's Magic: Blue Fairy Wing

-Fairy's Might: Red Fairy Wing

-Game Master's Grace (GM Service: GMs will do a donation service equivalent of costing 5 dollars for you. Same restrictions apply as normal donation service. You must use up your GM Donation service before the next month's fairy auction or your GM Service will be voided.)

-Fairy Land Establishment Celebration (20 Green Fairy Mirror, 40 Calla Lily Flower, Release of Wish[0], 1 heRO Anniversary Hat, Celebration Wings)
*note: in our current svn, Release of Wish is not usable by Super Novice and Monks, and its effect does not yet activate. Still a neat souvenir and preparation for the future, hm?

-Sorin Sanctuary (Recovery Staff[0], Biretta[Margaretha Sorin] +7, Holy Robe[1], Hardcover Book[2], Clip[1])

-Alt-Eisen's Workshop (War Axe[Howard Alt-Eisen] +7, Lord's Clothes[1], Buckler[1], Orcish Axe[4], Emperium Anvil)

-Guile's Shadow (Jamadhar[Eremes Guile] +7, Fortune Sword[0], Thief's Clothes[1], Falcon Muffler[0], Critical Ring[0])

-Muerto's Cue (Legacy of Dragon[0], Baby Pacifier[0], 10 Pinafore, 10 Nursing Bottle, 1 Drops Egg, 1 Poring Egg, 1 Poporing Egg, 1 Pumpkin Mojo)
GM-Ayu Wrote:Although the Fairy Land is built, seems like the trouble of Queen Pixie is not over... will the heroes help them up in this year's Great Fairy Auction as well?

Negative.
yeah, can the dark heroes go and burn their village down? and then rebuild it?
What on earth is Muerto's Cue used for.
Avalon_Fates Wrote:What on earth is Muerto's Cue used for.

Probably it's used by Muerto. Why don't you ask him ingame?
Auction is delayed to Feb 28th, 7 PM due to the recent attack on the server, disrupting player's plans to prepare for the auction.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
uhmmm, is it the same day as ToH, only it takes place earlier?
It's 3 hours earlier, if I'm not mistaken.
And Seiji, is that from Trickster Online?! =o
I think I remember it from that game *_*
Reference URL's