heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To be honest this month's auction seems a tad weak in comparison to the last couple :*(

What does the Metaling Hat do, will it do anything at all before the release to everyone on the server?
The last couple were also for seasonal events, so they were... boosted?
Birthday, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter.

As for the hat, I'm not sure.
Small chance to autoguard, for the lols please.
Run for Infinity is pretty darn good though. 3 chance to mess up against EQ? It's nice for us poor people without GRs and GTBs~
GM-Radiance Wrote:-Run for Infinity: A date with a GM of your choice to run the Infinity Tower with. The GM will play any class you choose for your run. They will pay the entry fee for your party. They will have all stats at 99. Party will have 3 full map resurrection from the GM.

Disclaimer: GM's are not responsible if the GM you choose is not good with the class you want them to play as.

Are we allowed to provide gear for the GM to use?
or alternatively, what gear is the GM allowed to use within the GM's magical arsenal? Can we select? or the GM comes with certain gears already?
Are we allowed to choose exGMs with those stats *smirks* ?

Edit: And, the disclaimer thing. How shall we say which GM is able to play a certain class, or better said, is GOOD in playing his class if we don't know who (s)he is?

LEGITZ PLZ
Updates to the fairy auction have been made regarding gear.
Metaling Hat details added.

No, only present GM's.
GM-Radiance Wrote:Updates to the fairy auction have been made regarding gear.
Metaling Hat details added.

No, only present GM's.

Woot, totally called that one.

I want that hat :I
AD? Arrows? Traps? Etc.?

God I love make your lives miserable.

On that note...
Reference URL's