heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Different timezone than usual for once so really it may be dead inconvenient for you, but I'm sure someone else in the server will appreciate the change in time away from usual hours.

Erm, no stats or revealing what is the Bamboo Hat except for its picture?
Oh, the time is fine for a weekend. I'm just going to have to get up a bit earlier that day, so no problem.

Also, I'm happy the GMs are covering their tracks for the pets, but I'm guessing this means that the donation pets will keep their broken high attack rates?
bs
Hat's stats are a mystery for now~
ROFL YOU UNGODLY PEOPLES YOU!
Really, let's make people pick between church or a game.

No seriously, I ain't religious but I feel bad for those who are in this case.
I also find it cruel you guys are making them pick. X_x
Dude that Bamboo Hat is baller status, too bad itll go for like 60m @_@.. Hurry up with the quest, Ill actually play to get that hat /slur
Aaronock Wrote:No seriously, I ain't religious but I feel bad for those who are in this case.
I also find it cruel you guys are making them pick. X_x

Oh, the way I interpreted it is that it's meant for people on other side of the world where 9 AM server time is their time after their church hours.
iTz ChaoZ Wrote:Dude that Bamboo Hat is baller status, too bad itll go for like 60m @_@.. Hurry up with the quest, Ill actually play to get that hat /slur

Script was turned in from Bamboo Hat recently but SVN testing is taking priority at this time.

Rankin scripted, I wrote the quick storyline for it out. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it.
Panda's cookies?
[Image: 090330-dark-ages.jpg]
Reference URL's