heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Loveless Wrote:
Loveless Wrote:Me with my friends in France.

In the street.

Before going out a Saturday night.

With my best friend.

Icon_razz

Oh my! These are old ones, I should find new ones and post them...
Hi thereIcon_eek
ooh my scince lotsa pics here i might add some of mine as well WhistleWhistle

[Image: getImage1.jpg]

this my tat >.< abit unfinished but its getting there xD

[Image: getImage-1.jpg]

this me >.> abit of show off Icon_twistedNo1

[Image: 22022006.jpg]
wtf passed out playing rag Icon_twisted my sister took the photo Laugh
Daaamn, thats a nice tat bro! Whats left to do before its finished? Coloring it in? Or are you adding anything else to it?
uhmm about another 12 months of work >.< only done 3 month on the tattoo >.<
so to finish needs another 2 wolfs, 2 dragons and 2 pheonixes its gunna be all the way down to my knees No1EvilEvil
Wow, that is gonna hurt! Laugh You definitely need to post pics once its fully done, it sounds like its going to be f'ing amazing.
Dayum.
O_O sexeh!! I love your ink..! >_< Too bad I'm too much of a wimp to get one..u_u
Dayum >_>!
Kulluminatii Wrote:
Pyronic Wrote:Kulluminatii where did you get your name. Im curious.

Knew I would get asked eventuallyIcon_biggrin.

Well, I got the word from the late great Tupac Shakur, from a song called "Hail Mary".

The word actually is spelled "Killuminati" . What the word means (at least what many people believe it means) is
Quote:
Tupac was talking about killing Illuminati. Illuminati is the elite ruling circle, the 34th degree of the Freemason click, which is a century old brotherhood of anglo-saxon protestants. He was telling you to kill them. They're the people that maintain all the inequality and oppression, supposedly. He came out with this whole theory after being in prison, and after reading Machiavelli's 'The Prince.'
Kill Illuminati = Killuminati

I decided Killuminati sounded a little too, well, harsh, so I changed it to Kulluminatii (Coolu-min-ah-tee), to make it sound more cooler Laugh

Ah so you know your stuffs :D good good Icon_biggrin

Not many people get that part about Pac. yup yup evil evil "Kill"uminati
indeed ctrl+=
Older picture: Whistle
[Image: UmmMe.jpg]

Newer picture: Whistle
[Image: Me5-1.jpg]

Meh.. Sweat
Reference URL's