heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Wat u niet wilt dat u geschiedt, doe dat ook een ander niet."

basicly translated it means "you shouldn't treat people the way you wouldn't wanna be treated"

Other people can completely ruin someone not just with physical violence, the person who once said "words dont hurt" needs a punch in the face <3
suddenly everyone gets to understand my feeling ~~~Icon_winkIcon_biggrin

-Edited for gramma
this server has been for 5 years now? amazing.. the 1st post was from 2005... wow long live heRO
2005 15th Oct
i bet those players dont play anymore... XD if they still do... Legends!
Kittie Wrote:"Wat u niet wilt dat u geschiedt, doe dat ook een ander niet."

basicly translated it means "you shouldn't treat people the way you wouldn't wanna be treated"

Other people can completely ruin someone not just with physical violence, the person who once said "words dont hurt" needs a punch in the face <3

I expect people to treat me harshly simply due to us being on the internet.
But I wouldn't really care to go around calling someone ugly.

And in before someone says "but you called Matsu's glasses ugly." Yes, yes I did, but I only called his GLASSES ugly, that does not mean Matsu=ugly.

If you ask me how I think you look I'll be honest overall, but I would give tips also on how to look better.~
Since people in-game asked for pictures...

The wild Vanilmirth is a very reclusive creature, of which few pictures exist due to her tendency to dive for cover the second a camera is produced.

[Image: vani1.jpg]
Wild Vanilmirth taken by surprise

[Image: vani2.jpg]
Wild Vanilmirth attempting to cloak

The wild Vanilmirth spends the greater part of her day crafting custom jewelry while mobbing for Job Exp on HeRO between customers. As a result, her in-game concerns of the day tend to resurface in her work.

[Image: vani3.jpg]
[Image: vani4.jpg]
A sure sign that it is time for the wild Vanilmirth to lay off the Hillwinds

I will leave you to imagine the monstrosities produced while hunting for a Vitata card.
So if I smash your jewelry I get a harpy feather, and sell it at a pawn shop for like 700 cents? =o

Also, you look nice. <3
Nope, but you do get an Aquamarine, a Sapphire, six Pearls, one Gold and a Brooch. My Hillwinds are quality Hillwinds.??Mad
this is what Colette really looks like

[Image: colette.jpg]
Reference URL's