heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice to see you, Scurvy! xP Your hair is pretty long, as you mentioned. But mine is longer. <3
[Image: otter.jpg]

You've seen me getting married, now see me . . . looking at an otter :D XD
thecursed Wrote:I honestly dont understand why some people post pictures of them with their shirts off while flexing ( a few pages back ). I mean this is a gaming website, cmon. Unless your trying to immitate Jason in your pictures you should most definetly have a shirt on ;D

Lol hater..

They're just some people who be douche bags indirectly.. why can't I do it too? Dont bitch because I ruined your self esteem baby boy..
No im silk
Q Q Q Wrote:
thecursed Wrote:I honestly dont understand why some people post pictures of them with their shirts off while flexing ( a few pages back ). I mean this is a gaming website, cmon. Unless your trying to immitate Jason in your pictures you should most definetly have a shirt on ;D

Lol hater..

They're just some people who be douche bags indirectly.. why can't I do it too? Dont bitch because I ruined your self esteem baby boy..

1) Can't really compare yourself to Jason. Just keep the shirt on.
2) Trowa looks nice so how would his self esteem get ruined in the first place?
Lol

1) I dont know who "Jason" is and never compared myself to anyone.. So where ever you got that from im oblivious..

2) Why are you fighting his battles? Go bitch somewhere else..

3) Why do I gotta keep my shirt on when you cant keep your mouth shut?

4) You got fucking smoked and hopefully youll get over it slut Icon_wink
Q Q Q Wrote:Lol

1) I dont know who "Jason" is and never compared myself to anyone.. So where ever you got that from im oblivious..

2) Why are you fighting his battles? Go bitch somewhere else..

3) Why do I gotta keep my shirt on when you cant keep your mouth shut?

4) You got fucking smoked and hopefully youll get over it slut Icon_wink

Well first of all Poe isnt fighting my battle for me, as i simply just worked a shift and got back home and in that time you and her replied. second of all not to brag or anything but since you mention my self esteem and since you assume its low because of my comment, i'm more ripped then you are. now i really dont want to get into a "Oh yeah well im better than you" kind of arguement because its totally irrelevant, but since you mentioned my self esteem i felt compelled to say that. I'm a fitness whore and i go to the gym weekly. And the Jason thing was a joke because Jason in the past (IGetMoney ingame) always posts pictures of himself with is shirt off, and i like to poke fun at that. I wasnt trying to insult you or be a "hater" just saying its weird when people post pictures of themselves flexing on a gaming website (stop trying to get an online girlfriend). Thats like eatting cake at a Fat Club.
Lol if I wanted an online girlfriend I would've hit on Aeolian.. The idea for what I did is because people like Proto posting pics of him grabbing tits and shit.. Im a gym rat as well and I respect the fact you enjoy fitness that much.. But the fact Rinato butt in is retarded.. She is irrelevant to this conversation and the ONLY reason I did it was because someone on xfire told me to do it one night when we were scrolling through looking at peoples pics on here.. And congrats on being more "ripped" than I am, being ripped doesn't decide a fight.. btw..
Q Q Q Wrote:Lol if I wanted an online girlfriend I would've hit on Aeolian.. The idea for what I did is because people like Proto posting pics of him grabbing tits and shit.. Im a gym rat as well and I respect the fact you enjoy fitness that much.. But the fact Rinato butt in is retarded.. She is irrelevant to this conversation and the ONLY reason I did it was because someone on xfire told me to do it one night when we were scrolling through looking at peoples pics on here.. And congrats on being more "ripped" than I am, being ripped doesn't decide a fight.. btw..

Hahahahahahaha, a fight eh? Ok Mr. Macho. Im not a violent person and i love it when someone jumps from a verbal fight to a physical one because they have nothing else left to say. It really shows ones mentality. Violence isnt the answer my friend, but on that subject i have taken a few martial arts in the past. But really why even comment about a real fight? It wasnt related at all to our conversation.
Please someone tell me what page my pictures are posted in, I can't find them and really want to remove them lol.
I've been meaning to remove them for a long time now.
Reference URL's