heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yea, i kinda dont want to hide anymore Icon_sad i feel really bad.. so yea here i am :3 at the bottom right wearing black :3!!!!

everytime i see this i always lolz at my friend in the middle XDDD his eyes is just derp Icon_razz bad timing :3 most left is my friend and top guy is my bro ;3

hope you guys like it :'3 i dont have any other pics and dont duplicate this pic too... i hate being all over the world Icon_sad just here is enough

Yuki is such a cutie pie! om nom nom nom. And the guy in the middle just scares me...
proto Wrote:How much did that tattoo cost?

$250. It's almost a foot tall and as wide as my hand from the tip of my middle finger to the end of my wrist. Like 11x7 or something. Took 3 hours. Not pleasant. Cry
WOOT! My creator has a sexy wife! *Points at Yuki*
*poke kittie*om nom nom nom
here's a new shot of me for y'all~ Icon_biggrin
[Image: 33pbyo7.jpg]
That's a pic of a Canon Powershot with some dude behind it.??Liar.??D:
about 6 months ago, me at the end of year swimming tournament. (I didnt swim lol)
[Image: 359l0cm.jpg]

*edit* dont LOVE having pics up, so i may delete in a week or so. dont judge plz <3
whispers, dun hate my manly mecha looks with the uber triquetra necklace! and heartache, dun be afraid, folks will oggle you in minimal amounts out of respect for you! Icon_biggrin
Awh thanks Vahn I knew you wouldn't be far behind haha. *cuddles*
You look like my cousin!

*edit*
[Image: 2ljlye8.jpg]
Reference URL's