heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thecursed Wrote:
Sepharius Wrote:Yea, here's a picture of meh. Pretty dated though, but beware!

ME!!!! <- Totally me, I swear.

What if someone famous actually played RO, no one would believe them when they post their pictures Icon_razz

Sucks for them, I guess. Icon_smile
What a dilemma...
to post or not to post a picture of me..
that's the question xD
dont, everyone will be all over you D:
Gabihime Wrote:[Image: otter.jpg]

You've seen me getting married, now see me . . . looking at an otter :D XD

Oh i totally love your dress! Its so pretty x3 Do you happen to wear Loli in your free time :3?
Hiroishime Wrote:dont, everyone will be all over you D:

you mean run away from me haha
Wow, that was a lot of drama over a shirt a couple pages back >.>;;
If I may, as a sort of 'gym buff' myself (I know I'm a pencil! XD ) I've gotten over looking cool and being homophobic (fearing shirtless men). To me, it's about working as hard as I can to get the results I want. I'm fairly weak and probably the weakest guy in my gym, I don't get insecure about seeing other people do better than me, and I don't go "Ugh this position is t3h gay I can't do it!" I work because I don't think stupid things like that >.>

And you know one thing I'm workin for? I would like to be able to pose shirtless and show people my muscles proudly! D:< It's a goal and a dream! I would like to one day have a body I can be proud of and show it to others. Is that so bad folks?
(All said above in good fun, I didn't mean to insult anyone)

And Silk I admire your commitment XD

As for me, that is moi. Had it not been, I'd have picked a better picture XD Someone with muscles >:D
Haha Yamazuki I use to be 120 pounds at 6' two years ago before i started going. I was a stick, i'm still not obsurdly big, the body type we have is called being an ectomorph i think. It means we're doomed to eat mountains of food and not gain a pound while staying overly skinny, such a curse. Icon_razz
Not to restart the flame from a while back, but I just HAVE to get my word in...

This is when I stop being nice, and start getting real.

Hellish, it's one thing to mess with me, but an entirely different thing to mess with my friends. And yes, I do have friends online, unlike you. Good riddance, I say. Also, who are you trying to impress? I don't think anyone's impressed by a nuisance. All I see is a clear cry for attention. Icon_smile

Get your weight up, kid. Icon_wink
Last pic was like...2 pages ago?
[Image: 1_870732999l.jpg?t=1265594839]

[Image: jd-1.jpg?t=1265595137]

A little Photoshop xD

[Image: 7026_154958159498_502139498_2752184.jpg?t=1265595206]

I hope i won't have trouble in this server
with people stealing another persons pictures and pretending to be them
Reference URL's