heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
go post your red pants! and get back soon so mary, you, jens and me can make pics together x'D (when are you coming back anyway o.o? somewhere end July right?)

hmm once i have my room i'll post some pics from it :3
here's my proof...^_^
I hope you guys like it..
[Image: justme.jpg]
to all my friends.. ur guys turn Mad
That's some darkness Lau. That's some darkness.

Make it bright! Like this.

[Image: 22641_1307908731038_1030153860_30960778_6207634_n.jpg]
XDD!! sure ima make it bright on my next one ^_^
still waiting for Pichu's, Nero's, Doga's, etc
cute pics x3
both of you :D
Many people wants to see me xD LOL! I got some requests so... Arite I'll post my pics here xD

This is the player behind XxEmpressxX , XxLustxX , XxGreedxX , XxEnvyxX , XxMalicexX , .Vescovo. and many more! LOL

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv305...ts/dsi.jpg

I know, i am ugly xD
Matsu Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:Those glasses are really ugly :x

I just can't understand why you always have to be so unfriendly to me. Anyway... Your opinion doesnt really matter anyway.. I love my glasses and thats what counts =o. They totally look like the zorro mask RO item aswell =o. And what would you define under really sexy/hot glasses for a male?

Next time I'm going for these other extremer ones of the same designer though.. I will post a picture =o... soon...

*Whut about my uber sexy red jeans? xD*

Did you post any pics matrim? o.o; I dont feel like digging through 242 pages xD

Stop being so sensitive.
You think I'm out to be "unfriendly" to you, nah, I just like to be silly. Maybe my one sentence response was not enough to get the point across, but I'm trying to work on not having to explain myself for everything I say with 20 sentences or more. Its a problem I'm working on in real life.

I don't like your glasses, so what boo hoo? Also, different glasses have different shapes, which means depending on your face shape (oval, circle, heart, square) that some glasses will just look better on you. I just don't like the super big horn rimmed type of glasses either on most people.

Great, now I had to explain myself with 20 sentences for my one, thanks Matsu. ;o;
Hi, im Papacy/Pepecy/Demigodz/GodlIKE and so on on on on on
WELL, im pretty ugly hope i wont hurt your eyes XD
[Image: 195857.jpg]
[Image: 195905.jpg]
[Image: 195936.jpg]
GUYS stop calling yourselfs "UGLY" or i'll get mad and start slapping around till you find yourself pretty Icon_mad Mad
Uh, Kittie, they'll feel uglier with all the red and blue marks on their bodies from you slapping them :x

They just need to get some confidence ;O
Reference URL's