heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are youIcon_eek? are u sure it isnt really because it is bald?
look at teh pic -_-...

Explination: My hair was thick kinda iff and when water touched it it would take a good 4 seconds befor the water touched my scalp cose it hade to makes its way threw al the curls... but now its like omg do i even have hair??
I'd just like to point out that I'm really a girl, too. Anyone who's heard me on teamspeak/ventrilo could vouch for that. I sound like a sugarhyped 12 year old girl or something. ><

:D Pyro, by the way.

I'm not sure if I ever posted my pic here...hrm. I know I posted it in guild forums.

Ah well.
Kaoreii Wrote:Anyone who's heard me on teamspeak/ventrilo could vouch for that. I sound like a sugarhyped 12 year old girl or something. ><

Agreed.

Icon_lol
Cream Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:Anyone who's heard me on teamspeak/ventrilo could vouch for that. I sound like a sugarhyped 12 year old girl or something. ><

Agreed.

Icon_lol

See? I speak nothing but the truth. Icon_wink

But I am 20 years old. Honestly.
Sorry in advance for the offtopic question:
Is there a way to get a guild forum on this board or do you have to host it yourself? I'm asking here, because Kaoreii mentioned it.
@Kaoreii
My friend is a 17 year old guy and sounds like that XD
Although I dont doubt your girlieness for a second Icon_razz

@Torean
Ask a Gm when your guild is level 5+ for a guild forum
Okay and thanks, Manifus.
Neo, I don't think you've ever heard me talk, have you? XD You do not know the depths of my girliness until you hear that.

Edit: Although, come to think of it, people say I *look* older than 20...huh. Look like I'm 25, sound like I'm 12.
Manifus Wrote:I hate to aree with Cream, because hes such a sexy beast and all, but hes got a point Icon_razz

Well, that and the rumors Vince spread about you being a guy / Garth? after you got banned and broke his little heart Icon_razz That could be it /hmm

Icon_mad

/bzz

Broke nothing. It's his own Fault for being a bad husband.Icon_mad
A good husband would have been Forgiving and Caring.
And what kind of husband spreads rumors about his own wife? -_-
Reference URL's