heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What ugliness do you speak of?!Icon_confused
[Image: 2jfeqgk.gif]Icon_lol
One Piece is awesome even though its kinda ugly
Hey c:! New-ish, so I'll post a picture!
[Image: 2118.jpg]
There is the infamous Bloo / Bojangles / Games Novice or Priest.

*Cough yes I edited the post, im the one on the right <.<*
I say the styles of anime like One Piece need to be more common. Its annoying that every anime in existance hasta be all about pretty people.

This makes it a breath of fresh air, too darn bad the story has gone on as long as it has, I don't wanna bother keeping up.

Oh, and Games Novice is a chick, that was unexpected, I saw you on main today I think you joined the server recently so hope you have fun with us :D
Haha Yup, I got tired of all the guys being girl sprites and tricking me, so I felt the need to be a guy and trick others =P! And Yeah, I joined yesterday o.o; but I've played other servers, you guys are the nicest though c:!
Hi, I iz a gurl irl but plays guys cause they are cooler looking. \o/
Aaronock Wrote:I say the styles of anime like One Piece need to be more common.??Its annoying that every anime in existance hasta be all about pretty people.

This makes it a breath of fresh air, too darn bad the story has gone on as long as it has, I don't wanna bother keeping up.

Oh, and Games Novice is a chick, that was unexpected, I saw you on main today I think you joined the server recently so hope you have fun with us :D
>> Wow its so epic right now lol, I love it when Mangas go on for long periods of time. Especially with an awesome author/artist like Oda. but anyway
COOL PICS PEOPLE
Welcome to the server
I won't be held responsible for anything (i.e. temporary/permanent blindness, mental deterioration, physical disabilities, accidents, etc.) =P
nyways, just havinn fun! tryna be cool!

Without Glasses
http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac304...ary091.jpg

With Glasses >.>
http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac304...re0002.jpg
Oh.
jeez.
-heartattack-
Glasses.Icon_redface
eeeh tea doesn't like glasses D:?

I think they look nice on him ^_^
Reference URL's