heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That is horrible, Ol' Blue. Are you saying you would leave a girl who got into a bad wreck and lost a leg, or maybe got caught in a house fire or went through chemotherapy and lost their hair? =/

I knew this one girl who was getting the hair above her ears shaved (because anyone who has long hair knows how annoying those hairs can be) and told the person with the clippers something funny. The person laughed and shaved a huge line up the side of her head. Not finding the aforementioned strip of missing hair fashionable she resolved to shave her head. She was still very pretty, though, and, of course, didn't change who she was at all.

Now, I know you're probably joking, but wasn't that a lovely story? =p
Whispers Wrote:Goin' for those older girls, huh, Clicker???=p??I used to be like that... 'til I got to the age of the older girls.??Now I like girls about my age.??=p

LOL is all I have to say.
It's better than saying I like the younger girls after all this talk of people hitting on you being pervs. LoL

I do like younger, girls, though. 20-22. There's hardly any mature ones, though, and even fewer with a certain other prerequisite I ask of my future wife. So, I go for girls my age (around 25) and hope for the best. =p
I wasn't exactly 'LOL'ing at your post, but beause I know something you don't know. If I could tell you, it'd actually be quite amusing and you might even chuckle. But alas, I shall refrain.
It's because you're a vampire! *gasp!
*chokes on drink* Tell anyone and I'll shave your cat! Icon_twisted

loljkjk
Aww. Poor kitty. Icon_sad
Whispers Wrote:
I knew this one girl who was getting the hair above her ears shaved (because anyone who has long hair knows how annoying those hairs can be) and told the person with the clippers something funny.??The person laughed and shaved a huge line up the side of her head.??Not finding the aforementioned strip of missing hair fashionable she resolved to shave her head.??She was still very pretty, though, and, of course, didn't change who she was at all.

Now, I know you're probably joking, but wasn't that a lovely story???=p

Nuff said. I like that story. I told my girl from day 1 that i would still be with her even if she had peg legs. lmao we ended up making flirty jokes out of it(believe it or not) and we still love bringing it up.
Hey guys guess what, I got a baldhead cut =D

before:
[Image: snap154x154.png]
after:
[Image: baldhead09.png]

It looks so less cool... but...
IT FEELS SO GREAT O_O <3
You look Hmong now! xD

Not that that's a bad thing, of course. Hmong people are awesome. No1
Reference URL's