heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol look at it this way tessa your tehy say your yong but lok at me -_-... look freaking emoIcon_cry
lol, dont worry tessa being young is good. i miss my good old youth, when everything looks much simpler and i can get away with saying stupid things or messing things up.

nowadays i get really in trouble if i did not follow the ocupational Health & Safety regulations (we call it OH&S in australia for short).

i have to fill in a document about 12 pages long for that for every simple little thing i do. even to try glue things together with epoxy resin glue. trust me i end up with a stack of paperwork about my height after i finish one of my project. (this is not lying, i am very serious about the stack being almost my height)

well actually it went up to my shoulders, does that count?
depends on how tall u are Icon_razz
lets stop talking about tessa now since she doesn't seem to like ok. anyway continue other ppl and omg pyro quit whining your hair is sick whe wet lol (ken style ) anyway yeah
@Pyro: you look like a cereal killer!
@Musa: something about immature? Icon_twisted
@Tessa: ... Icon_suprised ... Icon_neutral ... Icon_eek !!! ... Who's the other picture then? Icon_confused
Lance Wrote:@Pyro: you look like a cereal killer!
@Musa: something about immature? Icon_twisted
@Tessa: ... Icon_suprised ... Icon_neutral ... Icon_eek !!!??... Who's the other picture then? Icon_confused

Your right, aren't you glad I didn't mention you? :D
i think you mean serial killer. cereal is like cornflakes, the stuff you eat for breakfast.

if pyro is a cereal killer, he would be stabbing a box of cornflakes. Icon_lol
Or eating it :o

Cannibalism is still murder! You still "kill" cereal by eating it XD
lol, you are implying that pyro is a piece of cornflake?Icon_razz

hmm, i want to see that. a fire loving cornflake dancing on keyboard and jumping around trying to play in woe. either that or he is a magical cornflake.Icon_lol

hmm, cornflake + fire, i wonder what the outcome will be?

canibalism is only canibalism if pyro is a cornflake because canibalism is when something eats other thing of the same species.

eg. when a chimp eats other chimp.
technically I don't think its possible to commit canabalism except if a snake eats a snake cause our mouthes are usually smaller then our bodies unless you eat it piece by piece.. wait a minute.. if a snake eats a snake and the snake thats being eaten starts eating the snake thats eating it who is commiting cannabalism? or is it considered self defence and Fire + cornflakes = pyro XD
Reference URL's