heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:O
Adella is so cute. <3 Ok
ha ha, seeing adella like that /gg, is she the only girl in a bunch of boy guild?. Kroms, ur turn showing us urs /pig
Adella Wrote:My new dress and shoessss... I need to stop shopping >:O

Sorry if my writing looks kid-ish .. I took the pictures in a mirror so I had to write the letters backwards on the paper xD;

Adella<3heRO

Thats funny, your handwriting still looks better than mine. >:O
Seiji Wrote:ha ha, seeing adella like that /gg, is she the only girl in a bunch of boy guild?.

Ohpl0x. XD
We did a count recently. There are 6 or 7 of us females in it. >:

Tony and I have decided Adella is <3
Ellie Wrote:
Seiji Wrote:ha ha, seeing adella like that /gg, is she the only girl in a bunch of boy guild?.

Ohpl0x. XD
We did a count recently. There are 6 or 7 of us females in it. >:

Tony and I have decided Adella is <3

o.O .. 6 or 7? I wish!
He means El Tricolor (Adella).. not Knights of Lunch (Lily).
I think that is what you are referring to with the 6 or 7.

Umm.. I know I am the most active girl in El Tricolor, haha. Although, we have a couple new female priests but I am not sure if they are girls IRL or not. I recruited a girl wiz a couple weeks ago :D
There are guys playing girls characters, girls playing guys characters, friends playing each others characters... the only real way to know is if you know them personally.
The pictures don't even help ... they could be posting pics of someone else to throw people off. o.O;
Lance Wrote:There are guys playing girls characters, girls playing guys characters, friends playing each others characters... the only real way to know is if you know them personally.
The pictures don't even help ... they could be posting pics of someone else to throw people off. o.O;

You would know this better then anyone, wouldn't you? Laugh
We all know that, but it wouldn't harm assuming that female girl char in-game is girl IRL /pif. It's fun that way (in my opinion /heh)
Dayummmmm = D = D = D
Alexander Wrote:
Lance Wrote:There are guys playing girls characters, girls playing guys characters, friends playing each others characters... the only real way to know is if you know them personally.

You would know this better then anyone, wouldn't you? Laugh

Shush you! Just because I liked having a female priest follow me around as opposed to pulling a static at the beach.

...And my friends favorite thing to do was be a female, get married and then freak the crap out of the person.
Reference URL's