heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ no one actually did that to my knowledge it was just a joke by Aaronock i thought :S
Yah I was kidding around because I was poking fun at how silly things were a page or two back ^-^
thecursed Wrote:
Sepharius Wrote:Yea, here's a picture of meh. Pretty dated though, but beware!

ME!!!! <- Totally me, I swear.

What if someone famous actually played RO, no one would believe them when they post their pictures Icon_razz

No sane famous person would want it known that they're famous. They'll either get the "Stop lying you lame ass! *trolled*" (which would be the common response) and if anyone believed them...then they'd hound the famous person like paparazzi.
GM-Mystra Wrote:Update time! It must have been a good 2 years since I posted my pretty face. I think it's time now though, I changed alot: lost weight, added muscles, cut the hair, contact lenses, but still have booze (you can't take that away).

PS: The ugly guy in my back is Ehaltar, give him a howler! Icon_biggrin

[Image: 17162_386852630181_905910181_104556.jpg]

Random pic is random. But short hair is good :D
thecursed Wrote:Haha Yamazuki I use to be 120 pounds at 6' two years ago before i started going. I was a stick, i'm still not obsurdly big, the body type we have is called being an ectomorph i think. It means we're doomed to eat mountains of food and not gain a pound while staying overly skinny, such a curse. Icon_razz

We share a similar past! XD Love
[Image: NoonieDidMyHair.jpg]

Reposting until I get off my butt with new pic.
Thats the allmighty guillermo?! Zomg a day of days this is
the real mat is also different from what i imagined .__.
Guill is a man???Icon_suprised

@general public:i get a surprise every time i see someone's picture. pretty fun stuff
Good to see some of you ^_^ (Missed Guils pic earlier it was so small! BIGGER!) XD You're so scrawny! *Beats up Guil* .... (Because there's not a lot of people I can do that too)

Matrim for some reason I thought you was a kid >.>;;lol
Reference URL's