heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i honestly, sincerely, faithfully, truthfully, think im ugly.
Not the face, physically, but the fact i have no gf for 17 years at all lol.
PS: =P its not that bad actually, just dont know how it is like haha
or shall i rephrase my sentence this way:
"WELL, im pretty. Ugly, hope i wont hurt your eyes." XD
Aaronock Wrote:Uh, Kittie, they'll feel uglier with all the red and blue marks on their bodies from you slapping them :x

They just need to get some confidence ;O

Don't...try to get between Kittie and her victims Icon_twisted
Trust me, it's better that way xD
edited:

arite! i am a sexy, cute, handsome and charming man! :3 LOL!
happy? xD Love
because i tried my best to hide my pinples hahaha
HAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
mean it or else Mad
no really whats the use in calling yourself ugly, do you feel better or anything by calling yourself ugly Thinking ?

i really hate it when people call themselfs like that, i'm not saying you should call yourself hot or sexy but atleast try have a bit more confidence about yourself...

nobody is perfect and i dont find anyone ugly Mad
i really mean it! i promise! :3
i have confidence!

DONT HURT MEH! D: LOL
Just that i tried but failed to convince myself that i look okay.
nth else, sorry if that offended your principle.
i just think its sad how much people lack confidence while there is no need to lack it at all...

i dont find myself attractive either but i wouldn't call myself names because it has no use to call yourself like that, it will only make you feel worse about yourself.. confidence isn't something you dont grow easily especially if your bullied or anything but i still think you will make it only more worse for yourself if you call yourself ugly and all...
[/rant]

now picture time again~
Kittie Wrote:i just think its sad how much people lack confidence while there is no need to lack it at all...

i dont find myself attractive either but i wouldn't call myself names because it has no use to call yourself like that, it will only make you feel worse about yourself.. confidence isn't something you dont grow easily especially if your bullied or anything but i still think you will make it only more worse for yourself if you call yourself ugly and all...
[/rant]

now picture time again~

I second the motion! :3 you aren't ugly if you don't find yourself not attractive ;3.

I may not find myself attractive but other people says so :D so, force to like yourself!
Reference URL's