heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got bottles from Danmark and other countries that you can't find in America Icon_smile
Killouz Wrote:I got bottles from Danmark and other countries that you can't find in America Icon_smile

*smuggles foreign alcoholic beverages*

;O
I thought you couldn't find any other country in America~

*wonders if anyone will read this right*
Ellie Wrote:I thought you couldn't find any other country in America~

*wonders if anyone will read this right*

I lol'd. Also Killouz, feel free to smuggle them to Australia too.
Well, Ina, that'll depend on which America you mean! There's plenty of other countries in the Americas!
eh, we get some imported beer from mexico and canada, but really, nothing extravagant, unless you count heineken, which i don't XD

remember, here in the USNB (lol poor America being so abused, the acronym which is something of a misnomer as well since Australia was actually also considered as such, but it would be United States of New Britain) we have our lovely zero tolerance policy for drinking/getting drunk, yet at the same time freedom of expression allowing an individual to drink to his/her heart's content. since i don't personally drink that paradox (really probably only a contradiction) doesn't apply to me. =D
My family is so 1337, we travel out of Canada down to the USA to buy imported Canadian beer, to import it back to Canada xP
I just needed to put ONE picture of me and you all speak about alcohol O.O

*Has a drunk aura*
You mean that ONE picture that is filled with bottles of alcohol, Kill? =P
I'm sure he bought them all as empties Ok
Reference URL's