heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: methanh.jpg]

Me and my best friend at Academic Decathlon last Saturday. Speech and Interview competition. I wasn't kidding when I said I owned red glasses.
wooo new tee today..

[Image: 2lbjix3.jpg]

taken by webcam, it's my dorm room so excuse the mess Icon_razz
poeticwings Wrote:[Image: methanh.jpg]

Me and my best friend at Academic Decathlon last Saturday. Speech and Interview competition. I wasn't kidding when I said I owned red glasses.

*pops out of nowhere*

lol, you look great in em.
@Mort: Lol. It looks exactly like mine. Probably all dorm room look the same, but .. Where do you live?
Mort Wrote:wooo new tee today..

[Image: 2lbjix3.jpg]

taken by webcam, it's my dorm room so excuse the mess Icon_razz

You have quite a taste in bands mah man. No1
Zaratus Wrote:@Mort: Lol. It looks exactly like mine. Probably all dorm room look the same, but .. Where do you live?

This university and dorm is in Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic

@takhara: You should see my wallet Icon_twisted
Yesh, I should. Pics plox xD

Hmm... /hmm I am trying to decide if I should post a pic or not. I'm not exactly what one would call, a pretty face.
takhara Wrote:Yesh, I should. Pics plox xD

Hmm... /hmm I am trying to decide if I should post a pic or not. I'm not exactly what one would call, a pretty face.

You don't have to be pretty, I mean come on, this is the internet!

See, I'm pretty and I refuse to post my face!~

Icon_wink
[Image: 12434_180812989015_609894015_310266.jpg]

Some of those older ones didn't work. Anyways, here's me and my sister! Good to meet you all!

So far looks like we got a pretty good lookin server here X3
I honestly dont understand why some people post pictures of them with their shirts off while flexing ( a few pages back ). I mean this is a gaming website, cmon. Unless your trying to immitate Jason in your pictures you should most definetly have a shirt on ;D
Reference URL's