heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks~Icon_wink So yeah..lets get back on topic *DEMANDS PICTURESS!!! GRABBY HANDS!!*
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:No you said I could flirt. Personally I think you need to cool your jets. Even if I did flirt a few times, it's just online. I flirt with everyone.

Nice to see you back Bloo.

Gah, bad memory then xD

And don't worry, I'm exaggerating the volume of protectiveness on forum deliberately for comical purposes. People tend to think I'm serious though xD
Bloo Wrote:
wannie693 Wrote:^_^ nice glasses... never got ur ign Bloo

Hah~ You can find me on any of these:
-Games Priest (Rarely on that)
-Bloo (Priest)
-Bloo (Capital i) (Alchemist)
-Bojangles (Rarely on that) (Bard)
-Tarot Card (Soon To Be Gypsy)
-Abracadabra. (Prof)

Take Your pick~ Most know me by Games Priest o.o;'

Hmm... You are the female priest right? the one idling in pront days ago? xD
I knew lau is a girl, just didn't expect her to look so, er..., good.

Thinking Wonder if i should post my picture...
post one i'd say :D
k so imma post something here been ages since i showed my face to the server so here it is today at 12 am please this was a quick shot so ignored the unbuttoned shirt [Image: DSC01079.jpg]

and this was the reason i skipped last toh
[Image: DSC00952.jpg]
Hello Mr Mob Boss man~

I see you must've killed some man, so your cronies had you dumped in the harbor with a cement block chained to your feet so you'd "swim with the fishes."
Oh! A Dolphin! At the beach near your place?

Unbuttoned shirt is ok, i don't even like to wear shirts so i don't really think my pictures are appropriate(but my pictures are never lower than my shoulders tho) until i take new ones, which won't be anytime soon...
hahah yeah a beach near my place i was in a bad mood that day but when i saw the dolphins i was like ok ef this this is bad ass
Since the server is down at the moment, I felt the need to update my pictures. (:

[Image: 2vttgg4.jpg]
This was taken before school when it was spirit week, and the theme was Taylor Swift, hence the cowboy hat hahah. (:

[Image: 2wog29e.jpg]
And this was also taken before school, but I had to be all dressed up, because we were debating in my World History class. x3
Reference URL's