heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pictures =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Icon_lol
do they have rollers too ^w^
lol hahahahaha but the photo of me cat better Icon_razzIcon_cool
xD!
Well I hope everyone's hair gets fuzy in the morning, because since my hair is very light it transforms me into... A CHIMERA! LION HEAD AND GIRL'S BODY!
Well, anyway, it's funny though, it wakes up all up, Like I had been shocked or I don't know, those crazy experiences from science museums @__@!
My hair is special Icon_biggrin
My hair is a tangly, icky mess. I'm not sure fuzzy is the right word, when I wake up. just tangly. Alexander said he likes it, but he's with me so that defaults him to 'batshit insane' =D

Stupid hair. >.<

-goes back to Twilight Princess-
Kaoreii Wrote:My hair is a tangly, icky mess. I'm not sure fuzzy is the right word, when I wake up. just tangly. Alexander said he likes it, but he's with me so that defaults him to 'batshit insane' =D

Stupid hair. >.<

-goes back to Twilight Princess-

Actually, your hair is pretty much the same when you first get up. O.o I think...
hahahahahaha! Icon_eek mine hair too is especial :o Icon_razz
Enfermeira Joy Wrote:xD!
Well I hope everyone's hair gets fuzy in the morning, because since my hair is very light it transforms me into... A CHIMERA! LION HEAD AND GIRL'S BODY!
Well, anyway, it's funny though, it wakes up all up, Like I had been shocked or I don't know, those crazy experiences from science museums @__@!

I lliterally become super saiyan Icon_confused
its complicated...
Im sorry but i fail to see the humor in this Icon_confused
Reference URL's