heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, tbh it's not like I feel any desire to do so anyway, even if I had money.
I'd have trouble trying to think of a unique effect that's both balanced and attractive. I mean, I could go for something OP like Enables use of lvl 5+ Improve concentration, +6 dex and a slot and combos with spirit rings like clips and rosaries do. I prolly wouldn't fly as it does sound too hax, but People would definitely want it.

Or I could go for something a bit more derpy like a toxic ring that autocasts venom dust, envenom, and/or Venom splasher whenever someone gets hit. Because I've honestly never seen Venom SPlasher used. Ever.
eh.. but the effect has been limited to some option and you could only pick 2 of them..
And now for something completely different..

[Image: aYb6wjO_460sa.gif]
It's almost hypnotic in a way...
Is that from an anime? or is it just something?
No idea.
Jens is doubleposting again. Jens does not care. Jens is bored at work.

Entertain me, peasants!
True Manliness is a state of mind/way of life that isn't restricted by gender (I know some incredibly Manly women!).Macho-ism, and mating rituals aside, it's all about having the balls to live the way you want, and being able stand up to whatever gets in the way of that.

It's about having guts and confidence. Sure, there may be a little arrogance in the way of Manliness, but it's arrogance in cool way.

There's really no set definition to this view of manliness, and the points I've put are but a few of the ones I've discovered, but everyone has their own little journey to find out what it means for themselves. As much as I'd wish it to be otherwise, these values can be explained and described and told, but that means nothing unless you discover and experience them yourself.

[Image: andthenthebabygrewup_ab8c483f9006a2e36c2...1400104727]
What would happen if Alex Louis Armstrong met the new League of Legends champion, Braum?

And also about something completely hilarious - and different:

[Image: aRQGpd7_460sa.gif]
It's been almost a week. And I'll be getting bored @work.

Isn't it kinda pathetic that I actually go to work to RELAX?

If only they had a more stable connection here, I could play...maybe even RO.
Reference URL's