heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
but I haven't posted any in eternity..
You know what those old farts say, absence makes the heart grow fonder~
Huh? Judge?

I think them guys are just being funny (or at least trying to be) and hyperbolic. Why so serious, Valerie?
I can make an opinion but that does not mean i is implicitly judgemental, which your definition implies.
And hey, I'm as much of a "victim" in this joke as you are, I just chose not to be all seriousmode about it.
It's for humor, lighten up.

Joe fell for me forever ago, he just doesn't know it yet.
Playing along is actually often the best defence, bonus point for actually managing to make the joke backfire on the jokers, for example grossing them out xD
Wait, I really thought this is a common sense knowledge O_O

Laugh is best defence, there's no point to argue with that. And what Jens means is actually called high art of trolling Evil
(05-24-2014 09:04 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]It's for humor, lighten up.

Joe fell for me forever ago, he just doesn't know it yet.

And here I thought it was just a conveniently placed path of DB's and BB's that was tripping me up... Thinking
(05-24-2014 11:12 PM)GM-Garr Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, I really thought this is a common sense knowledge O_O

Laugh is best defence, there's no point to argue with that. And what Jens means is actually called high art of trolling Evil

Common sense has a very misleading name.

I'd say fine art Whistle
On the other hand, grossing out a friend with homoerotic implications after she remarked that me and my roommate are like an old married couple was anything but 'fine' (in the 'delicate' meaning of the word, not the 'okay' one).
Priceless, though.
Reference URL's