heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
but... but... D: it's an obvious trap :@ Laugh
The Legendary Joe Wrote:1rst is the worst~
2nd is the best~
3rd is the nerd in the polka-dot dress~

The Legendary Joe Wrote:In any case tho, ^ is 3rd.

Does that mean that I'm the nerd in the polka-dot dress? XD

I wasn't paying attention yet again. yey for me!
Indeed you are~

Unrelated notice, but since we got onto pony videos, this one made me laugh lots!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tjb14VoWjg
iSpam Wrote:but... but... D: it's an obvious trap :@ Laugh
I didn't say it yet, but thanks for helping set it up~
When will this game end...all for just 1m :|
Actually it's for 999,772 zeny now. :|
[Image: steve-jobs1.jpg]
Steve Jobs
2/24/55 - 10/5/11
Rest in peace
: (
Shikari Wrote:When will this game end...all for just 1m :|
Because??Some of us are over-competitive trolls with way too much to talk about =D

With a 24 hour window,??it was way to easy to get a post in every now and then and not be in danger of losing. With 12 Hour window, it's still pretty easy. Hell, I can post now, go to sleep, look to see if anyone's posted, and so long as no one posts again until 2-ish in the afternoon, I'd be golden, but I have to check to be sure. If someone else has posted, I gotta continue to be an ass and post to keep the lead. Now as the amount of time gets progressively shorter, it'll be harder and harder to keep track of it, thus upping one's chances of actually winning. Just depends on who has the most time on their hands to hit the refresh button 50 bajillion times to make sure noone posts after them.

On another note, it feels good to be racking up posts outside of Whining and Suggestion/questions for a change!

No clue who that man was, but since he's dead, no wonder i can't find a job Q.Q
Joe stop typing so much! i feel bad because i stopped reading at
The Legendary Joe Wrote:2-ish in the afternoon
D:
Steve Jobs was Apple's Bill Gates.??Except, instead of making red-ring XBox 360s, he made iPods, iPhones and iPads.

He was also Buddhist. <3
Reference URL's