heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, it is nice indeed Ok

So, who liked link's hair being pink?

*Apparently is derpy in the morning*
lol. how about the multicolored links at the four swords? xD
I didn't mind the pink hair. It translated well when he turned into that pink Bunny.kinda wish they went back to the rabbit stuff for Twilight princess, but??w/e

http://bucketmouse.deviantart.com/art/Le...airy&qo=46

iSpam Wrote:lol. how about the multicolored links at the four swords? xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEVyLaLXmVU
asdlkjfa;sdas I WIN
*Derps in and goes to sleep~*
Anyone wanna hear about my epic day? :D
OOGA BOOGALOO BOOOOGGGGGAAA!

Hai. =3
So that's a no? =[

It was a pretty epic day. Icon_cry
Hey, i'll listen for the lulz! Icon_biggrin
Well, all righty!

After I got off work on Sunday I decided to do some grocery shopping.??I called to check the balance on my card so I could set a budget for myself.??I had 60 bucks, so I set a grocery budget of 50.??After buying my foodstuffs, I'm driving home and realize that I forgot that I needed gas.

To afford gas, I went into a local pawn shop today to get a loan on one of my guitars [a Dean Dime-o-Flame ML I've been trying to sell for at least a year now].??The guy behind the counter asks how much I'm looking to get and I reply that they gave me 40 for it last time.??He says he can give me 60 this time.??Hey, that works too.??Laugh

So I get my 60 bucks and wander over to their acoustic guitars.??I play a few but settle on this nice quilted ash Ibanez they had out [I never intend on buying; I just have this compulsion to play any instrument I see - especially pianos <3].??I'm pickin' and grinnin' when the guy from earlier walks up and says, "You know, if you're serious about wanting to sell that guitar I can give you 200 for it."??I had settled on no less than 300 for the guitar [bought it for 900 three years ago and it still sells for 600 brand new], so I declined but jokingly added, "but I'll trade it for this guy [the Ibanez acoustic] if you let me keep the loan!"

"Oh!??I can do that, too!" he responds.

So, yeah - I made 60 bucks and got a sweet new acoustic today for the guitar I've been trying to sell forever now.??xp

It might be worth noting that I was going to buy a new acoustic with the money I made from selling the ML anyway.??Ok
Reference URL's