heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So pretty much, most men in the world are mis-using love as a means to get laid.
Eh, I think they even skip the love part altogether.

There's also a difference between "to be in love" and "to love"
to be or not to be, that is the question?
To pee or not to pee.

also, the question mark suggests the real question is whether "to be or not to be" is a question.
of course it is.. Evil
Perhaps not a valid one.
This thread is more of a philosophic thread than the actual competition who will have the last post :D
I like this, it is so fun to read all your discussions and stuff with everyone being nice Icon_biggrin :3
And I guess Jens means to describe different levels of the intensity of the feeling of love by using "to be in love" as the lower intense feeling of "to love" Icon_biggrin
(05-07-2014 07:16 PM)Valerie12345 Wrote: [ -> ]If you think that you're so smart Jens then tell me the difference beetween to be in love and in love?
Just let me post anything without any innocent comments not true, Jens?

I do not think I am smart. I know I am. Saying otherwise would be false modesty. Though I gotta admit my smarts lie in fields other than love (concerning myself - it's a different story concerning other people)

And trust me, I am not innocent Evil

First you fall in love, which is a tad superficial, it's the initial infatuation, pink glasses, butterflies in stomach, brain kinda fuzzy and everything. That's being in love - being high on brain chemicals.

And then you have the state of loving someone, which is several level above that, much deeper.

aaaaaaaaand I think I don't want to get any more philosophical.
(05-07-2014 09:23 PM)Valerie12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Jens: This is getting way to pathetic and actually pretty hilarious to read xD * rolls on the ground* just love how you explain everything innocently hahahaha! ;D

This coming from someone who's using the avatar of someone too naive to understand what happens when a man is presented with the idea of an off-shouldered kimono on a woman.
(05-07-2014 09:23 PM)Valerie12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Jens: This is getting way to pathetic and actually pretty hilarious to read xD * rolls on the ground* just love how you explain everything innocently hahahaha! ;D

Well I do have to dumb things down for the muggles Evil
Reference URL's