heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Considering I can't kill you anywhere that you can lose exp it's kind of a loss of things. I also kill people by dousing them in acid, whipping them around, kicking them off cliffs... It's all fun and games ^_^

Valerie's getting poked hard when she comes back for this.
I always love to die for Rahice Icon_biggrin
^ woot M alert on mup.

(04-29-2014 03:17 PM)Valerie12345 Wrote: [ -> ]SENNNNN I KNOW YOU! ^-^
Welcome back!
Mup there's no BUT ME WANT A COOKIE >;D

Are you Val? That HP from Behemoth? I think I remember you, haha.
Thanks for the welcome. I was gone for like months but recently came back at the same time as Muppie.

Hi guys, would love to play with you all soon!

@mup: this thread is really the battle of posts. So many :u
So happy you joining our post competition Sen Icon_biggrin
What is an M alert? :OO
(04-29-2014 09:59 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]Considering I can't kill you anywhere that you can lose exp it's kind of a loss of things. I also kill people by dousing them in acid, whipping them around, kicking them off cliffs... It's all fun and games ^_^

That's why I love werewolf. So many possibilities for creative deaths, as the narrator. Or even as a player, should you volunteer to handle executions, as I have in one of the infamous games I played.

(04-29-2014 09:59 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]Valerie's getting poked hard when she comes back for this.

Kinky.
(04-29-2014 09:59 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]Considering I can't kill you anywhere that you can lose exp it's kind of a loss of things. I also kill people by dousing them in acid, whipping them around, kicking them off cliffs... It's all fun and games ^_^

Valerie's getting poked hard when she comes back for this.

Ayu used to have some clever ways around that. Like the one she used on me, recalling you from those spots to a map where you can't teleport (like in front of the Rekenbeker building in Lighthalzen) with a crap ton of mini-valks in the area and using the kill map command to clean up after the job was done.

Fun retaliation to an undeserved comment~
I feel envious for some reason..
Nuke Rahice as many times as she nuked you? That means you want to nuke her like 1000000 times? That is quiet a challenge I guess since Rahice really is a pro at player-farming Icon_razz
(04-30-2014 05:19 PM)Mupfelsan Wrote: [ -> ]Nuke Rahice as many times as she nuked you? That means you want to nuke her like 1000000 times? That is quiet a challenge I guess since Rahice really is a pro at player-farming Icon_razz

it'd definitely get ugly, Rahice would probably send nukes in retalliation. Mutually assured destruction at it's best.
Become a GM and nuke her!
Reference URL's