heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0xRAnR3jfc

anyone knows this anime/manga? :3 try watching/reading it, it's awesome =D
Whispers Wrote:Wait a minute...
...Joe won?!?!??wtf?!?!?!

Yep, everyone so busy with the birthday quests and botting about to post! Congratulations to "The Legendary Joe" PM me your IGN names. :] Lemme go get a new BB since I used up my last one roflzz.

Should we kill this game off or have another round? Evil
still not losing :>
I was honestly thinking someone would come on like 30 seconds before that 12 hours and post just to spite and draw out the epic battle that wasn't. needless to say, unless this post somehow manages to win as well, I'm gonna let someone else win it.
What kind of magickry is this shit?

I clearly was the winner.

/denial

@Mm- I absolutely expected the avatar picture change, and I'm lolzin from it. Laugh
WOOP WOOP
Wtf, my post didn't get posted )_) my laptop ran out of battery as soon as I posted.
still no winrar?
Dunno, up to OP. I made the post but guess the hibernation killed the net before it got accepted.
takhara Wrote:@Mm- I absolutely expected the avatar picture change, and I'm lolzin from it. Laugh
Ha which one? My new avatar's gonna be solo until the birthday is over methinks.

Shikari Wrote:Wtf, my post didn't get posted )_) my laptop ran out of battery as soon as??I posted.
Derrrp get a charger

iSpam Wrote:still no winrar?
Yes winrar.
Reference URL's