heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ahh... Youtube fails on this computer. Icon_biggrin;

I'm going to love my cooking class tomorrow :3 I'm makung Kitsune Udon (Fox noodles) as well as California rolls. XD
MM, the eight in the thread title fell over on its side. You might wanna fix that. o:
I've never watched it, but that kinda stuff doesn't surprise me. There wouldn't be a stereotype if there wasn't??a group of people to base it off of, this scenario,??the typical female human
To avoid a direct necro. The best double standard is hanging out with your gf and she goes "woah look at the bulge on that guy...", then when you go "look at the ass on that chick =O" the world just ended and you are left with no future....andnobulge.
I like how people are using this thread to make there Post count alot higher. GO OUT THERE AND WORK FOR YOUR POSTS LIKE PANDA DID
If people would actually say something about my story, then I might post the Geffen chapter! D:
Post count +1

What story?
~Ragnarok~ link in siggy. Sweat
Child of Bodom Wrote:I like how people are using this thread to make there Post count alot higher. GO OUT THERE AND WORK FOR YOUR POSTS LIKE PANDA DID
Would you rather I whine for my post count?
Once I get to 2011 posts I'm not posting anymore for the rest of the year. So I would like to let everyone know that from now any edits to this post will count as my post, so keep track of when I edited this last <3 <3 <3

Edit 10:21 7/11/11--- It makes perfect sense, my post #2011 will be a goodbye, I'm currently at post number #2007, I get 3 more posts, gotta make them relevant

Edit 11:50 11/8/11--- I really hope you guys are paying attention to this :c

Edit 2:45 A.M. 11/8/11--- I hate green and gold <_> Onyx and silver is nice though~

Edit 3:45 P.M. 11/10/11--- I don't think anyone remembers I'm doing this :c...
Reference URL's