heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd totally buy that if I didn't love my current alarm clock.??I love mine because it allows you to set the snooze time when you wake up.??Each time you hit the snooze button adds ten minutes to the snooze timer for up to two hours of snooze!??That's like taking a nap after you wake up in the morning!

I normally just set it for 20-30 minutes, though, if I feel like snoozing at all.??=p

It also starts out with a quiet and slow "beepbeepbeep...beepbeepbeep".??Then, it slowly gets louder and faster until your neighbors are going crazy because of the super-loud, super-fast "BEEPBEEPBEEP! BEEPBEEPBEEP! BEEPBEEPBEEP!"

It has other neat functions, too, like a daylight-savings button (just push it to turn day light savings on or off instead of having to go in and change the time), time zone button (in case you've traveled to a different one!), the time-saver battery (saves the time in case of a power-outage) is the thin disc type (instead of a bulky 9v) and WAS INCLUDED, and - because the battery was included - the time was already set when I took it out of the box for the first time.??I just had to tell it I am in CST and DST was off at that point in time.??:D

WHAT KIND OF ALARM CLOCKS DO YOU GUYS HAVE?!/1interrobang??o:
this is now the walking dead's official spoiler page!

Laugh
Zombie alarm clock? I suppose it'd get you out of bed. Thinking
lol. watch a really realistic zombie movie then have your alarm sound like the moans of zombies, would totally wake you up imo xD
So is there a new round? o-o;
If there was, Whispers just won it.
lol manic, i just noticed your links are legit xD
nah because it was never offical which is why i want to know if they're gonna make one or not D8
It's okay to lose to me; it happens once every few years. People will stop making fun of you eventually. Laugh
Reference URL's