heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 63940514.png]

My masterpiece I made in Paint in like 2 minutes. Was gonna try to throw a trollface in the hook of the J, but just couldn't get it to look right to me =/
Whispers Wrote:Like this?
I was just messing around but yes LOL. Love I was going to make a jokesig with my characters duct taped over yours and stuff but I've been resting, sick with a cold, and you posted before I could even start. XD

The Legendary Joe Wrote:My masterpiece I made in Paint in like 2 minutes. Was gonna try to throw a trollface in the hook of the J, but just couldn't get it to look right??to me =/
2 minutes of my lunchtime. (4 counting upload time)
[Image: 28u1lk3.gif]

What do you guys use, Photoshop and Paint.net? I use MS Paint and SAI but I can be specially abled when it comes to digital pieces. :[
[Image: 2lux6c3.jpg]

=) File name, Joe m'bud
ManiacManiac19 Wrote:I was just messing around but yes LOL. Love I was going to make a jokesig with my characters duct taped over yours and stuff but I've been resting, sick with a cold, and you posted before I could even start. XD

[. . .]

What do you guys use, Photoshop and Paint.net? I use MS Paint and SAI but I can be specially abled when it comes to digital pieces. :[

I know it was a joke.??All I did was render the char and text layers transparent, flip the "W" layer upside down, then changed the hue and saturation of the gradient layer.??Voila!??;D

I use Paint.NET mostly.??I also Photoshop for more advanced image editing or simple animations (flickers, fades, etc.), Ulead for slightly advanced animations (slight motion mostly), and Macromedia Flash for awesomely tweened animations (lots of motion and/or confusing interplay between multiple animated groups).??Ok
Whispers Wrote:I know it was a joke.??All I did was render the char and text layers transparent, flip the "W" layer upside down, then changed the hue and saturation of the gradient layer.??Voila!??;D
OkOk

P.S.
Happy Turkey Day guys. Still sick, yey. D:
I use Sai and Photoshop actually. Working on something for English right now in them. Let me hop on PB. I'll pull up my AGE siggy.

*A few <s>minutes</s> HOURS later*

Here's my siggy on another site:

[Image: SssigNEW.jpg]

Holy crap typing the URL out worked Icon_biggrin
Win! :D
......or is it?
this one interupt u guys \m/
Derailed convo much? D<
Reference URL's