heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If the person likes you and you like them, it IMO makes the backstab even worse and unforgivable.

Just my $0.20.

Muffy and Valerie, sitting in a tree..
My what? :D

Aside from the grammar thing, I don't see what innocence has to do with willingness to forgive.
With whom/what are my explanations? O_o

(sorry, I cannot suppress my inner grammar Nazi anymore)
Go, For grammatical perfection, Grammar-Nazi Admiral Jens!
It is the dark side of me.

Wait, the other sides are dark as well!
Well Jens but even if someone backstabs you and you still like him, guess then it is fine xD I mean most people wouldn't like any1 who backstabs them but if you do I guess you can still consider him as a friend then Icon_wink
And you should maybe turn the lights on your sides if it is dark there Icon_biggrin
If it is an apple tree I would like to sit in a tree with Valerie, we could eat some really tasty apples :3 But I would prefer lieing in the gras and when you leave your spiders at home you are welcome to join =)
Being backstabbed is a pretty solid reason to stop liking someone, and a definite reason to stop trusting them. Would you call a person you can't trust a friend?

But I like the dark(ness) ._.

Naaaah, you two make a cute couple, I'd be a third wheel.
so you guys love tricycle that much? Icon_razz
Wonder why people who make motorized tricycles decided to put the single wheel in the rear lately?
Reference URL's