heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HAY KEEP IT CLEAN GUYS OR I'LL TELL ANTON YOU'RE PRANKING HIM AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO GO TO JAIL! IT'S IN THE RULES DON'T BE RUDE! SAY NICE THINGS TO EACH OTHER! SHARING IS CARING! LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR! DON'T SWEAR! DON'T CONSUME ALCOHOL OR STRONG DRINK!

P.S.
AFK a few days. 'til I get back this game this game will be known as LPF, so don't post guys. Ok
iSpam Wrote:~thread has been closed due to iSpam winning, any further replies would result to grief and sorrow over losing to him~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc
haha!??Joe failed!??xD

Hey! Wait!??wtf?!??Oh My God
my post was ninjaed :o
Wow, I saw his post and thought "i should prlly post....nah ispam or whispers will get him for me /no1" You two have failed me.
LMAO! I just noticed Pandelina's face edited onto that chick in Maniac's sig.
NO. you're not winning Icon_razz
he already won lol.
Aww, I thought I had....
ManiacManiac19 Wrote:HAY KEEP IT CLEAN GUYS OR I'LL TELL ANTON YOU'RE PRANKING HIM AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO GO TO JAIL! IT'S IN THE RULES DON'T BE RUDE! SAY NICE THINGS TO EACH OTHER! SHARING IS CARING! LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR! DON'T SWEAR! DON'T CONSUME ALCOHOL OR STRONG DRINK!

P.S.
AFK a few days. 'til I get back this game this game will be known as LPF, so don't post guys. Ok

You guys don't pay attention. =p
Reference URL's