heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I make people cry no matter what.... ^_^ I might just enjoy it too.
I know everyone of you makes people cry tears of joy :3
You make some people cry not tears of joy valerie? :OO
Never really learned where the line between friend and acquaintance is. Seems like I know em for a while and people call themselves my friend, but honestly I don't know much about them and some of them I definitely wouldn't trust my life with.
you dont need to entrust your life to someone neither you have to know them pretty good to consider someone as a friend, it is enough to like a person Icon_biggrin
(05-03-2014 11:46 PM)Valerie12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Jens: If you are talking about the game maybe no but in the forums your last post was around 3 days ago :>

Houston, we have a stalker O_o
You know, there was time when the thread lay dead for months..along with the whole general section ._.
(05-04-2014 04:08 AM)Mupfelsan Wrote: [ -> ]you dont need to entrust your life to someone neither you have to know them pretty good to consider someone as a friend, it is enough to like a person Icon_biggrin

*takes notes*

So... if someone backstabs you, they're still a friend if you like them?
You guys don't make any sense, both of you.

Buh, I'm at work, entertain me xD
Yes as long as you like the person and the person likes you, should add that, at least in my opinion you are still friends in that case even if he backstabs you Icon_wink

I don't believe you Valerie tell me one situation you made someone cry tears which are not tears of joy ! :o
Reference URL's