heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
May I join the fun? Laugh

(Sorry, I'm not the bot you're waiting for)
No, because I'm winning.

And while it has been noted I can just close the thread and win, that seems unfair, and I can't claim my prize that way.

I'll just delete all posts after me and ensure my prize, the legitimate way!

Icon_wink
Oh, and you were so close, Glyph. First loser prize goes to you! :D
Its no fun when a GM joins the competition xD
The Legendary Joe Wrote:Watch as some bot comes in here a year or 2 from now and kicks all of our butts at this game =x
The current Last Post Wins game has a 24 hour timer. Example.. GM-Glyph posted at 10:00am on friday, then Whispers posts at 10:01am on saturday, that doesn't count. Glyph is the winner. And time differences don't count. Evil
You would.
On a random note, I hate being woken up prematurely.

This time by a...well...guess I can call her friend who was sleeping over in the next room and is also a human chatterbox without a "I should be silent now" sense.

Who the hell phones someone at 8 AM to wish happy birthday anyway, in a loudest voice possible?
HaPpEe BuRtDaE!!!
ManiacManiac19 Wrote:HaPpEe BuRtDaE!!!

Not mine, I keep mine in secret, it was someone on the other end of phone while the friend was in the next room and oh gods she has an annoying high pitched and LOUD voice
haiguise. o3o
Reference URL's