heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well considering that the last post (within 12 hours) is the??winner,??There are going to be people like me that'll do what it takes to prevent other people from winning (namely posting)

doesn't matter what we post about, but most cases, the things I post amuse me in some way shape or form.
sweet, so I can post to advertise about my McDonalds monopoly thread!
And I can post to say that that Spam's vid got me to watching these two vids:
The Legendary Joe Wrote:ManiacManiac19 (aka Brutalitops) brought them before I did =x, her sig frequently has/had animated ponies! Often with a caption saying "Haters gonna hate"
Wow good eye.

YEA PONIES
How many different ponies are there?!
If you beleive the show, there's an entire world with cities and towns and countries of Ponies.??But Princess Celestia is the tyrant of them all.

[Image: celestiaobeydirty.jpg]

You got obvious racial ponies.??Zebra Zecora is obviously from africa.you have the bronies (the ones that are dudes). You got the Pegasuses ponies, you got the??Unicorn ponies (with magic powers), you got the cross breed ponies, you got normal horsie ponies. You got rich ponies, you got poor ponies. You got celebrity ponies, you got party ponies. you got dogs, you got dragons you got dis you got dat.

And about 10 billion fan-made ponies.
LOL I was talking about Maniac's signature but that was extremely fun to read xD Hey joe whats your in game name? :o

P.S
IWANNAGOTOTHEMAGICALLANDOFPONIESBLARGH
I like how Maniac ditched her randomized av which included Jessica Alba doing a thumbs down from the "I Just Had Sex" vid, but Doogie still has his guy from said vid up.

That just makes me chuckle a little bit.??Not much, but a little.??Evil

[EDIT]

If I may suggest some avs:
    [Image: NPHUnicornAv.png]

[Image: NPHUnicornAv2.png]

I was originally going for NPH riding Princess Celestia, but I don't wanna spend most of the rest of my night in Photoshop.??[Image: Ono.gif]

I do think it would make for an epic av, though, and I'm willing to make it just for shits n giggles anyway. If you don't claim it, it'll be my next av. Ok
Whispers Wrote:I like how Maniac ditched her randomized av which included Jessica Alba doing a thumbs down from the "I Just Had Sex" vid, but Doogie still has his guy from said vid up.
He's supposed to change it to the the guy on the right of this image to go with my new one.. which is the same guy on both. Just hasn't yet. :[ You can have the guy in the middle as your avatar if you want, Whispers. Ok

edit: I looove that avatar you made I looove him. Ok
editedit: I took it.
lol Andy Samberg.

That's actually a tad tempting.??I ditched the previous idea for my avatar sig and am currently pondering ideas for a new one.??I've kinda settled on the idea of turning my av into a sig and then getting a new av.

I always like changing my avs more than my sigs anyway.??This current av is something permanent, which I don't like.??Perhaps making it my sig is more betterer.

I feel we'd have to run it by Doogie anyway since it seems to be you guys' inside thing (even though wtf's Lonely Island without Andy Samberg?).

btw, does this post count?

Does it even matter???lol

Look, a troll.
[Image: troll-460x250.jpg]

[EDIT]

lmao - seems it doesn't matter.??xD

I am gonna make the NPH riding Princess Cellestia, though.??You guys can fight over it.??Ok

[DOUBLE-EDIT]

I like how you took it from my Photobucket and put it in yours, btw.
At least I cropped and resized it before saying it's mine.??=p

[FINAL EDIT]

sbuıɥʇ ǝɯos pǝıɟıɹɐןɔ
Reference URL's