heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Give your weight to me I carry it for you =)
Not transferrable.
I use a GM service for you Icon_razz
Well, that doesn't work IRL.

Unless you wanna perform a lobotomy on me, that is.
lets do labotomy on you imo
What is that? :o
A labotomy is a botched medical/science procedure that leaves the test subject/patient Braindead.
Actually, labotomy would probably be cutting off a piece of laboratory. (the -tomy suffix signifies cutting/slicing of a part of the [insert noun] )

Lobotomy, however, isn't, cutting off a piece of spanish wolf, but a procedure involving severing neural pathways in the frontal lobe. There were several methods, but afaik none consisted of hammering a pick through nasal cavities, as depicted in the movie Sucker Punch

Also, the word is crude and/or barbaric, not botched. Botched iirc means failed, performed incorrectly / not as planned, screwed up, with mistakes being made.

Example: The rabbi performed a botched circumcision and poor Aaron will forever have a scar on little Aaron.

Lobotomy results ranged from being able to function more or less properly, minor, major dysfunctions and impairments, regressions and disabilities to the aforementioned vegetable state.
Guess I don't wanna do labotomy on you then :/
Again, lobotomy
Reference URL's