heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LAST POST WINS INFINITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IRL, I don't really think about the metaphysical much, but here's one of my favorite quotes from a book series I really enjoy, which might make the more spiritual folk out here think a little. Bonus points for recognizing the series.

Uriel’s smile blossomed again. “You’ve got it backward, Harry,” he said. “You are a soul. You have a body.”
Jens you posted 2 posts in a row isnt that aginst the rule of this thread!!!!? :OOOOO
Dunno, didn't read them, don't really care, I was bored :D

And you're ruining the discussion.
At this point when there is no set End to the competition and the thread maker isn't judging anymore, we're just wasting time and having fun.
(05-10-2014 07:32 PM)Valerie12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Jens : Let me think what I want instead of responding innocently, it's pretty annoying tough. Icon_razz Everyone is allowed to join the discussion and no one is ruining it except yourself.

Okay, now I totally can't make sense of that first sentence.

We were having a nice discussion about the metaphysical, when he started about some silly rules xD
Somewhere in the vast realm of possible Alternate realities, there's a universe where there's a Joe who lives on nothing but Bratwursts. I envy him...
Well didn't know it would be so easy to disturb a discussion xD You could have just go on with t he discussion with a small comment directed on me Icon_wink
I am sure there is a Joe on Bratwürsten Icon_razz
what? Joe Baumkuchen?
mit Sauerkraut? mit Bier? oder ohne etwas?

(mein Deutsch ist schlecht)
Reference URL's