heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes, vote = good =)
wouldn't want the server to close. Best server I ever played may I add.
Interesting siggy you got there swift, did you mod it from the orginal lol...
heRO is back to first place on RUNE again Icon_biggrin

Let's keep it up there and maintain first place~ (and keep voting in the other sites too!)
Thank you for your continued efforts everyone, we're rising again ^_^

#1 on RUNE!
#52 on top100
#72 on top200!!

#17 on RMS low rate listing, with 20 reviews now, thanks Flossy!
We made it on the first page of the top100 ^_^
Still number 1 on Rune!
70 on top200

Thanks everyone!! Icon_smile
Keep Voting guys, We could easily get to top 20 on top 100.
I'm very grateful for all the voting lately, which puts us at a wonderful:

46 on top100!
57 on top200!!!
1 on Rune ^_^
16 in the low rate page of RMS, thanks to Dive for the latest review!
It seems that the new month resulted in top200 into resetting the scores again... sad for Namin? to see an unimpressive 17 votes, pitting heRO on... page 3 where 100-150 is? Icon_cry

Only need about 10 votes and slightly more to get to top of page 2~ The competition is that close there.

Time to vote, everyone~ let's have heRO get on page 1 for Top 200 as well and set that as a goal for the month of July or so Icon_biggrin
Thanks to Aaronock and Kojiro for our latest reviews on RMS which put us at 14 in the low rate ranking!

Hopefully our advertising banner there will gather even more players ^_^

As for top100/200 they just resetted for July, a few days of voting and we should (hopefully) be back to our usual page.

Still #1 on Rune!
Thanks for the continuous voting ^_^

45/top100
59/top200
#1 on Rune
Thanks for Nami for our latest review on RMS! With 24 reviews we are Rank 14 on the low rate page.
It is an official curse that Namine can never assemble a perfect name that she wants in mind within anywhere that is remotely related to RO Cry

All tied at 80 votes for top 100 from the 45th (where heRO is now) to the 42th place... just a few more votes, and heRO can jump up the top 100 by a couple of spots at once~! Whistle
Reference URL's