heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
helo... can anyone help me.... i have registered hero... but y i cant enter the game... it say my id is unregistred
have we ever considered making the links to the voting sites an icon on the side spaces. it'd be easier to vote since this topic gets over written with other threads once their made. plus theres lots of room on the sides for stuff like that Icon_razz
shadowshuttle: contact me if you havent resolved your problems and I'll help you.

thecursed: well it's in my sig, so not hard to find since I spam so much XD
Actually I prefer how our voting sites and RMS are only available in signature. Some players feel rather oppressed to vote when the voting icons are smack in front of them with glaring flashes and stuff.

(I honestly don't really believe in voting though... since our server does not cheat, we can never score high on top lists =P RMS Reviews is the way to go, which I must thank you the 2 new reviewers for your great comments on heRO too!)
I did it, I wrote the review I said I would when you guys updated.
Everyone else, go re do your old reviews if they are too old and to those who haven't reviewed should go review, it does the server good (like milk doing the body good).
Thanks for the review and support, Aaronock ^_^
Yeah thanks ^___^

Reviews are much much appreciated <3

On a side note, top200 seems down.
Thanks for the reviews on RMS, Quik and Inspire ^_^

heRO is currently #4 for all the low rates listed in RMS! Remember that RMS will "hide" your reviews from default view if your post is 6 months old. If previous reviewers can refresh their reviews to write an updated one about what heRO is like today, we'll greatly appreciate it! New reviews from new players are always welcomed too!
Yes, thanks to everyone who votes and wrote a review ^_^

It's really nice to see the server appreciated Icon_smile
VOTE AND ONWARDS TO INFINITY TOWER!!!
Reference URL's