heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New month, please vote Icon_smile
Loki, don't forget to tell them to write their reviews of us on RMS too. Also if you haven't written a review in 6months or more you really should make a new one so that it is updated on the RMS page and shows up by its new default settings x)
Aaronock Wrote:Loki, don't forget to tell them to write their reviews of us on RMS too. Also if you haven't written a review in 6months or more you really should make a new one so that it is updated on the RMS page and shows up by its new default settings x)

ok Aaron..

Also people please do as the kind sir asks Icon_smile (there I think I got it right now right? Icon_razz )
Yah, I, Aaronock of the nobility make this command...NOW GODSPEED TO YOU ALL! :O
Um, how the hell do I rebel against that >..< I love the server to much not to vote...but hate being told what to do..
Accept it Fates, I'm actually not as terrible as you make it out to be Icon_razz
Fates, rebelling against life itself in spite of how stupid that sounds Icon_biggrin'.

*sigh* I am completely out of willpower at he moment, so if I start randomly logging out or going silent don't take it personly.

Also everyone even if you don't like the annoyingness of voting every day just right a review on Rate my Server, being EVERYONE basically uses Rate my Server to judge the server they join anyways, it only takes 5 min Icon_biggrin.
Yes please write a review on RMS, much appreciated ^_^ noble or commoner, let's all work together for at least this part which helps the server Icon_smile

Edit: Small list of players who's review could use an update (because after 6 months the reviews no longer appear with the default setting or count toward the server's score):

Loveless
Enna
XIII
Cloudy-Chan
Kenkaru
Phinetas
Krimlin/Argos
AzureRogue
Yamaha
Flossy
Kaoreii
We keep struggling by the 53 reviews line do we ^_^; dropped to 52 but Kohaku picked us up back to 53 again, yay!

thanks for the kind words and support!
we...must...beat....rebirth
Reference URL's