heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great to hear that you keep up the voting! I actually have an alarm on my phone every 12 hours that reminds me, ha ha. WHICH, I have yet to actually do an RMS review..I think I'll do that this week finally, then of course, make sure to keep that up.
Kal you'll never be able to say what you want to in 350 words or less about heRO on RMS.

You're a long winded and passionate man, but I wish you luck in your endeavor to shorten that which you desire to say.!
For RMS, you can write a detailed review in forums, then for your review on the site, just put a link to your detailed review. That`s a good way to get pass the 350 word limit (while being legal practice by RMS rules.)
SHHHHHHHHHH Nami now you've taken the challenge I proposed Kalain away!!!!!

*shakes fist in fury*
Reviews are way down atm, get your butts in gear >>
"WE NEED PEOPLE TO VOTE MORE"

Why?
Cause
The
Last
Time
I
Checked
We
Are
At
Number
2 :o
what was the last time before No. 2?
so nice no.2 server VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
Evil
we are at number 1 Icon_sad, sadly it's now on 2 Icon_sad
If you aren't motivated to vote (I don't know who isn't o.o), you win Vote Points when you vote. with 50 points, you can buy the headgear of the month! There are other things you can win too, with less points Icon_biggrin

(And obviously, more votes = more visibility = more players = more friends/buyers :D)
more players = more merchants! NUUUU >Icon_sad

I vote anyways bc I'm a sucker for this server
Reference URL's