heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
np Panda, hopefully it helps get more of the good ones to come to heRO...

*prays for more balanced light/dark TOH*
/heh

-w-
The topic is already sinking due to other reviews, the negative reviews always get more attention, kinda sad.

If anyone has a rms forum account, feel free to bump it Icon_wink
Thanks to Guillermo for your latest review ^_^
Yeah thanks Guillermo ^_^

Apparently server admin/gm are allowed to review too, so I made my first review on rms.
Thanks to FllCll, Azurerogue, and Sannity's recent reviews, we're up to 55 reviews in total again ^_^ Thanks to all of your support, and keep them coming Icon_razz
Thanks Krim for his um... "review" in RMS.

Let's hope yC doesn't take it down due to the review being nothing but a noob's approval Icon_razz
GM-Ayu Wrote:Thanks Krim for his um... "review" in RMS.

Let's hope yC doesn't take it down due to the review being nothing but a noob's approval Icon_razz

I swear i laughed my ass off when i saw it XD
I laughed too, I'm surprised it wasn't taken off however, it doesn't exactly follow RMS' guidelines.

Thanks to olyfitz for his kind review as well, and Linnea also. Icon_smile
Not a lot of content, I agree, but I made a detailed review one year ago, nothing have changed much. I 99ed the review to help the server, if you want my real feelings about the server go check my old rms review. The rms low page only take into consideration 'new' reviews of the last 6 months. So basicly it says we have 57 review but in reality we have 120. I encourage people to 'update' their review.
Reference URL's