heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Magnus Wrote:If you aren't motivated to vote (I don't know who isn't o.o), you win Vote Points when you vote. with 50 points, you can buy the headgear of the month! There are other things you can win too, with less points Icon_biggrin

and sadly, it works.
And yet even you use your V4P gear ;3
Trying to get rid of it actually.

And yeah, took me a while to take the passive resistance stance.
Well which one did you had again, i might wanna take it off your hands :3
Won't be for free Icon_razz
Sweat

Ofc it won't be for free.. i'm not THAT stupid ~_~
mmh we better stop OTing this thread, I guess
Back on topic. I feel like not enough ppl are voting for HeRO lately and as a result, second-rate servers have taken the lead on Ratemyserver,top 100 and top 200. I really don't want HeRO to fade as I have been on several servers that eventually ceased to function. Maybe we could start coming up with ideas to entice more ppl to vote?

Please don't hate! I'm just a bit worried and a bit pessimistic since I really don't want my efforts in HeRO to go to waste...I really love HeRO and plan to make it my home forever!!!<3 <3 <3
MonkeyTails Wrote:Back on topic. I feel like not enough ppl are voting for HeRO lately and as a result, second-rate servers have taken the lead on Ratemyserver,top 100 and top 200. I really don't want HeRO to fade as I have been on several servers that eventually ceased to function. Maybe we could start coming up with ideas to entice more ppl to vote?

Please don't hate! I'm just a bit worried and a bit pessimistic since I really don't want my efforts in HeRO to go to waste...I really love HeRO and plan to make it my home forever!!!<3 <3 <3
Yes HeRO has gone way down in Rankings on both voting sites.
Who know why are we going down in Rankings?Thinking
MonkeyTails Wrote:Back on topic. I feel like not enough ppl are voting for HeRO lately and as a result, second-rate servers have taken the lead on Ratemyserver,top 100 and top 200. I really don't want HeRO to fade as I have been on several servers that eventually ceased to function. Maybe we could start coming up with ideas to entice more ppl to vote?

i know how you feel, ive got like that with servers in the past. ill vote double for you Icon_smile
    Reference URL's