heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
300TH REPLY (; ... I'll review later...
Thanks to Tulwar for our latest review!

We're now number 4 in the low rate ranking! ^_^

[Image: rmstx2.jpg]
I'd like to write a review... but when ever I try to register I just get a "your hos seems to be blocking this process".... whats that suppose to mean? that my internet provider has blocked it? or is it my Vista computer?
That's odd, I don't know what it means Icon_sad

Do you have access to a computer at school/work by any chance?
Seems like RMS did a clearance on any server reviews 1 year or older, but heRO remains at 4th position while many servers changed places. Certainly it signifies that heRO is a steady growing server instead of some server that lives on old past fame/reputation.

For those who stayed in heRO for over a year, we certainly thank you for your continuous support! Now may be a great time to write us a review to see how heRO has changed (and hopefully improved) over the years. Your long time experience in heRO is a great witness for many server seekers!
Yeah, I was very disappointed at what RMS did, we went from 92 reviews to 45 (now 48 thanks to Namin?, Cucu and Trowa who redid their reviews).

But the old review are not deleted, they are just "hidden", the default setting only shows the reviews for the past 6 months, and only those from the past 6 months count in the rating.

It would really be a huge help if older players who made a review over 6 months ago would go and delete their preview review, than remake a new one ^_^
Parting gift~
Thank you for your nice review, as well as gladysfaye26 and Soleil ^_^

I really do hope you come back once you can Icon_smile

On a side note, we've had a negative review by Lileai, anyone knows who that could be? He/She complains of favoritism and rudeness of players in the message but then leaves the server weird scores like 1/10 stability and 1/10 class balance x_x
No idea who miss Lileai is, never heard of such a character in game =/

I'm working on what I want to say for a new review still, I really am bad about saying things sometimes the best way Icon_biggrin
Lolz Aaron love the feminine sprite. You should totally make another professa (a for femininity)
Reference URL's