heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Indeed ^_^

We slipped a few spots on the tops too Icon_sad
Thank you everyone for the support of heRO server and spreading the word about it, as during this last weekend we climbed back in population back to 130s and managed to keep the 110 even at around 10 on Saturday night.

Please continue to vote for heRO in both top 100 and top 200! Or even better, you can scribble us a review for heRO server to give us some comments about the server too!

Your help is greatly appreciated!
Top 100 69 (last month 43, a month before that 37)
Top 200 94 (last month 80, a month before that 67)

Strange how our places fell but our population climbed from ~100 to ~130 again =O

Although we got no super special poring event coin that you can collect and eventually trade for the Uber Ekip of 1337|\|E55 +10 every time you vote, and you probably get at most a pat from me or Mystra may give up the idea on sacrificing you to Erebos (and instead give you a swift death penalty) if you vote...

it'll be nice if you do vote anyway <3
I think most of the Daily Voters are MIA atm, I havent seen them anyways -_-. Come on people Vote more!! Set your homepage to Top 100 if you have to >.<.
I finally wrote my review on RMS. =)
One more and we'll be at #7 Icon_mrgreen

[Image: qosgh5.jpg]
Thanks for the support, everyone =)
Thanks lucky!
Thank you everyone for your kind words about heRO server, and now we are #5 in terms of Ratemyserver for low rate private servers with 91 reviews! ^_^

Keep the momentum going and write us a review to show your support to the server! We'll deeply appreciate it!
Update to Nameless so I can give cool and awesome review >(
Might come sooner then you think Aaron! Icon_wink
Reference URL's