heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I voted for both today. Did my part. :3

I'll come back and vote again tomorrow~! :3
overlord-randl Wrote:I voted for both today. Did my part. :3

I'll come back and vote again tomorrow~! :3
I felt like keeping my word today. >:3

Maybe I'll sit down and write a review on RMS after I've delved a bit more into the community(And after I remember to make an account.).
Thanks overlord, now ask politely other fellow players to do so in-game! Icon_biggrin
GM-Mystra Wrote:Thanks overlord, now ask politely other fellow players to do so in-game! Icon_biggrin
I'll try, though with the subject main is on right now, I'm not convinced I could compel anyone to stop what they're doing and vote. x3
Thanks to Cocoafairy, Luncheon, soul22, impact, AroundDaWorld, TheWanteD, Ethuil, and Aphrodythe for your latest review in Ratemyserver!

Currently we are only in a very shaky 2nd place losing the 100 review mark and lower in quantity to the 3rd server in revews Icon_cry So please take a moment to drop by RMS and write a review to show us your support!
We dropped to 3rd place on RMS and our last review was more than a week ago, support us by reviewing there!
Yeah, what Mass said ^_^; <3
NO ONE THANKED RANKIN Oh My God
I think I haveta renew my review soon O_O
Voted and here's the link to the top 300 site cause we need to bring that one back up again.Good topic.I like it.Thanks for sharing with us.

Cheers.
Reference URL's