heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watch that cat for a minute or two as well whenever I see her sig, Tak.??It's not just you.??xD

I gave honest reviews in my eyes.??Server is always stable and always available - 10.

GM's are perfectly friendly, helpful and - like Nara said involving the ticket system - available - 10.

Community friendliness is about a 9.5.??I rounded.??=p

Like I said: the GM's often come online and have an event out of nowhere.??Muspel Mondays give you an event every week.??ToH gives you an event every month.??There's probably more that slip my mind (I'm not big on events); but an event every week plus one every month, plus Nara coming on to ask a random question and whoever answers the question gets to choose a random event give eventfulness a 10.??Ok

Economy???I've bought ten fuuma shurikens for my ninja at less than 100k each.??That's a 10 to me.??LoL

I don't WoE so guild competition got a default 10.??=p

Class balance is what it is.??We don't have anything on here that makes one class better than any other class and the classes which are generally worse than other classes have nice perks (i.e.-the new equips for ninjas and gunners).??If you walk into Pront and there's about one of everything then you have a perfect balance.
When I walk into Pront I see a Bard Bragi'ing for a TK trying for a new mission while a Wiz steals the bragi to spam AoE's and a Priest heals his party.??You've an Alch, a BS or two, a ninja and a few hunter-types afk'ing.??The only thing we aren't balanced on is merches.??I don't feel that makes for an imbalance, though, since hardly anyone actively levels their vendors.??10.

So, I felt I was fair.??=p
GM-Nara Wrote:As said before, we just want you guys to be fair. In all honesty even though the 100s are 'nice' they aren't fair, but neither is something as a 7x one. If you wanna call me bias on that P: go right a head.??NOW GET MESMERIZED BY THE CUTE KITTY OF CUTENESS! Icon_twisted

Fail to see how a 7x is undeserved if well explained...
GM-Nara Wrote:As said before, we just want you guys to be fair. In all honesty even though the 100s are 'nice' they aren't fair, but neither is something as a 7x one. If you wanna call me bias on that P: go right a head.??NOW GET MESMERIZED BY THE CUTE KITTY OF CUTENESS! Icon_twisted

If I was that kitten, I'd rip that persons hand off. xD Last time I voted I think it was an 84 or something..forgot my account anyways. Dunno what I'd rate it now. :s Maybe a little higher.
takhara Wrote:...Nara, I have gotten caught up in watching that cat for extended amounts of time , numerous times now. Its adorable T_T

Oh yea, cuz torturing animals is adorable now. Poor cat. All you making fun of him =(
Damnit. I read through 4 pages of reviews; I'm the only person with a massive 'Server owner may click here to reply to this review' notice. Now I just look like a bad guy. Sweat
I noticed that, and lol'd Rev No1
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR REVIEWS! :D

It's very cheerful to see so many reviews done I thank you all for you honest opinions on all the GMs behalf.

Aaron, the only thing about your review that you didn't explain is why a low stability. Other then that the rest is really all a matter of opinion Icon_biggrin But your comment about woe being boring and best time for new guilds to join was perfect.

Revenant, what did you mean about your whole talk about GM's and their presents being...... redundant? I really didn't get that part of your review at all.

If anyone has questions they want answered feel free to PM me :D
GM-Nara Wrote:Revenant, what did you mean about your whole talk about GM's and their presents being...... redundant? I really didn't get that part of your review at all.

Just that there seems to be more GMs than is neccesarily required; in itself, however, it seems as though the majority of the team lean towards public relations and event-hosting (Babysitting the community) as opposed to technical support & server development. It honestly looks like the majority of the T&D team does more than said GM types.

That means that people might be in particular positions solely because they're considered trustworthy and can tolerate people rather well, as opposed to expertise in a practical skill that could be used to great effect (Such as source editing, which is frequently brought up as an idea-blocking issue).

That's just from my own personal point of view, though. Sweat
Quote:Aaron, the only thing about your review that you didn't explain is why a low stability. Other then that the rest is really all a matter of opinion Icon_biggrin But your comment about woe being boring and best time for new guilds to join was perfect.

Only reason I didn't touch the issue in the review was cause I ran out of space sorry sorry.??

There are two times in the day everyday that I lag on heRO but on other online applications if I run those instead run totally 100% fine.??Of course I run these other programs online on their own just as I would RO.??Ran Neo Steam with 0 lag at both these times and its more graphic heavy than RO!??That's why stability got a knock for me cause they are actually times I randomly pop on sometimes.??These times I lag are around 2-3PM and 7-8PM.??
Aaron, that may just be your internet provider being busy at those times. I live quite a bit of ways from heRO and I haven't found 'lag' or 'dc' that was heRO's fault, just my lame Internet acting up. Then again it may be something else completely.

Revenant, We all have a lot of work that we do. We are on a lot and handle player relations and most of us throw events when we can. While also on the side we do scripting, creating setting stuff in gear. Asa player you don't need to know what we all do exactly, just sit back and enjoy what we bring out. Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's