heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The lets keep Voting for HeRO Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
48 on Top100 & 59 on Top200

We're not doing so well on the tops compare to last month, but I don't think it's dramatic because our main source of player is RMS, and I'm happy to report we've moved up to spot number 9 in the low rate ranking ^_^

We now have 38 reviews! Big Thanks to everyone who took the time to write one! Icon_smile
I think we are doing extremely well, and just as I thought would occur-as you updated you are getting more players to want to join.
69 /top200
46 /top100
Still number 9 on RMS low rate with our awesome 38 reviews ^_^
Let's say I happen to live in once house on my college campus, but I visit an off-campus library every day and work at the science library on campus. Would it be, theoretically, wrong for me to vote on the top 100 and 200 at each of those computers? Just wondering.
I vote from work and home, I don't see anything wrong with it personally, as long as you DON'T proxy vote. Also, check what the IP is, sometimes a campus will use the same IP for the whole network.
Dropping in the 2 top sites again, no longer on first page Icon_cry

Let's be sure to keep voting for heRO so the community will keep going, hm? Whistle
It's a new month, let's vote!! ^_^
heRO dropped to 11 within a few days on RMS .___.;

Namin? hopes that everyone is voting so the server will continue to grow~
Icon_suprised Wow I wrote a review for the server on RMS, first time I said something good about something in my whole life D:.
Yay thanks ^_^
Reference URL's